MARKETING MANAGER NORDICS
Role: Marketing Manager
Markets: Finland and Sweden
Language skills: Fluent in Swedish and English (Finnish would be a bonus too)
Reports to: VP Marketing (and dotted line to Nordics MD)
At Geobear, we’re building something incredible. Geobear is a fast-growing innovative global ground engineering business. We have offices in the UK, USA, Poland, Finland, Sweden and China. We are a creative, ambitious and passionate team with broad ranging experience. We are determined to deliver best-in-class marketing that delivers commercially. We are looking for a highly capable and results-orientated Marketing Manager to join us and help us realise our future growth ambition. You must be hungry, brilliant at what you do and a joy to work with.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for leading Marketing campaigns in the Nordics. This includes working with our agency partner to plan, implement and deliver against agreed targets.
- Utilise and leverage all performance channels to deliver on opportunity (leads) targets amongst B2C (Residential) and B2B (commercial and infrastructure) audiences.
- Managing digitally led campaigns from paid search and Social media through to targeted, fresh and timely content that engages and drives intent.
- Updating our website and crafting engaging content campaigns as well as promoting our popular webinar programme across the Nordics.
- Work with teams from around the world and be part of an integrated marketing function globally.
- You will have +3 years digital marketing experience, be confident in managing online and offline activity. Digital First mindset.
- You will be extremely customer-focused and insight-led, understanding the role that content and other communications can play at the different stages of the customer journey.
- You will identify opportunities for lead generation.
- You have a strong media understanding, with lots of experience in managing external media agency partners.
- You should be able to fluently report on performance, with experience in utilising numerous techniques, as well as applying continuous test and learn methodologies.
- You will need to be highly organised with practical experience of independently running multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables.
- You will have strong influencing skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication, capable of working with people at all levels – within and outside of the business.
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience – digital focussed, performance led.
- Demonstrable PPC and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) expertise
- Leadership skills
- Setting strategic goals and achieving them.
- Motivating and influencing colleagues.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Co-operating and influencing sales teams with new digital tools.
- Managing agency partners.
- Technical skills
- Optimising content for search engines using keywords.
- Writing and sending mass emails and communications through MailChimp, Hunter, Dux-Soup.
- Creating and editing spreadsheets and digital schedules.
- Evaluating and editing websites (WordPress CMS) and our social media accounts.
- Creating Paid Campaigns on FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Expert Google AdWords and Google Analytics user.
- Tracking & Setting up landing pages.
- Organisational skills
- Coordinating events and meetings.
- Recording and filing information, documents and reports.
- Creating strategic schedules for major projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Communication skills
- Collaborating with teams to make decisions.
- Listening to and addressing feedback/criticism.
- Writing press releases, case studies, articles, blog posts and emails to attract new clients and satisfy loyal customers.
Our nice to haves
- Photoshop; InDesign; AdobeSpark;
- UX design skills
- Content management skills
SE and FI Management Group, Group marketing team
- Implementation Strategic Marketing Process..
- Marketing Performance Management. (reaching marketing KPIs: Number of Opportunities weekly/monthly/yearly. CPO per sector/per campaign/per channel. CPA and Website performance (Traffic, Bounce rate, Session time, Conversion rate)
- Developing communication content (case studies, news article, blogs, internal newsletters and videos).
- Website: Update and maintain in cooperation with external provider (fixed.net)
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed internally and externally.
- Plan, schedule and implement media plans. (finding/choosing relevant local media channels/platforms)
- Social Media Marketing paid and organic- Planning and implementation (FB; LinkedIN; Instagram; Twitter; Google +; Adwords, PlugIns such as Dux soup and Sales Navigator; Hunter)
- Plan, organise and implement lead generation plan to achieve sales/marketing target as per business plan and stay within planned marketing budget.
- Plan, schedule, implement and manage databases, marketing campaigns, online marketing campaigns and participation in events and exhibitions.
- Coach salespeople to use lead nurturing tools
- Automation between lead generation platforms and Salesforce
- Generating and arranging Webinars.
- Public relation Activities – Award participation, Sponsorship events and other PR opportunities
Main targets and focus
- Opportunity targets (leads)
- Cost Per Opportunity
- Media channel / budget management
- Website performance indicators (traffic / engagement / conversion)
If you are an expert performance marketing manager, get in touch.